VersaStack Administration (VSA)
This course is a two-day Instructor-Led training program that is designed for system and network engineers and administrators implementing and administering VersaStack solutions.
This course covers key implementation procedures, management and basic troubleshooting tasks on Cisco UCS, Cisco Nexus 9000 switches, Cisco MDS 9100 Fibre Channel switches and IBM Storwize V7000 disk systems.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network engineers, Network administrators, System Engineers
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- System Engineers, Consulting System Engineers and Server Administrators
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic understanding of storage operations, Fibre Channel and SAN architectures.
- Basic knowledge of server and server virtualization technologies such as VMware ESXi
- General knowledge of networking technologies. CCNA/CCNP Data Center or equivalent knowledge recommended.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the architecture, features and components of VersaStack for Data Center.
- Describe configuration parameters for VersaStack for Data Center including Cisco Nexus 9300 switches, Cisco MDS 9100 switches, Cisco UCS and IBM Storwize V7000 Disk Systems.
- Describe VersaStack management tools including Cisco UCS Director
Zur Zeit sind keine Termine verfügbar. Fragen Sie an via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX™ course option