Cisco UC 9.1 Manager Hands-On Workshop (UC91)
- Channel partner engineers
- Enterprise Unified Communications engineers
- Sales engineers
Similar knowledge level to CCNP-Voice. It is recommended that the student be familiar with the UC 8.0 release or higher.
Cisco leads the market with Unified Communications solutions that connect people, information, and teams, helping to enable comprehensive and effective collaboration. Fast Lane keeps you on the leading edge of Cisco UC knowledge with this "delta" course focusing on the enhancements introduced in Cisco's UC 9.0 system release. Enrich your skills and prepare yourself to be able to deploy, configure and support UC 9.0 in your own or your customers' networks.
With a heavy dose of hands-on lab exercises, you will learn about enhancements to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and other components of the UC solution, including these highlights:
- Extension Mobility Cross Cluster
- Cisco Jabber
- VCS Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- URI dialing and converged dial plans
Upon completion of this course the student should be able to:
- Understand and implement the latest 9.0 Unified Communications Managers enhancements, including updates Cisco Extend and Connect
- Understand and implement the latest 9.0 enhancements to the Unified Communications solution, including Cisco Jabber and Cisco Extension Mobility Cross Cluster
- Understand and implement new Unified Communications capabilities, including URI dialing, Cisco Intercluster Lookup Service, and VCS integration with CUCM