Creating Opportunity and Selling MidMarket Cisco Customer Collaboration (SCCX)
This is a highly interactive 1 day course that looks at how AMs can successfully build a ROI and business case to sell Cisco Contact Center Express and associated solutions (e.g. the BE6K) .
The workshop is a combination of presentation, practical discussion and extensive exercises that will reinforce the material taught. Over 50% of the course is interactive hands-on exercises designed to get the AMs to think around customer engagement and how to build a business case that resonates and has relevance with key business stakeholders.
Throughout the course, delegates will work on a case study and will apply what they have learnt throughout the day to that case study. The course culminates in the delegates delivering a presentation of how they will approach and present a CCX solution to their case study customer.
The workshop is intended for partner AMs in the Commercial and SMB segment who will be selling CCX and related solutions.
A general understanding of Cisco Collaboration Solutions is preferable but not essential
As a result of having attended this course, AMs will:
- Have a clear understanding of the new selling behaviours needed to sell key collaboration solutions such as Contact Center Express
- Be able to successfully position and sell CCX in the context of a customer’s needs and objectives.
- Understand the importance of a consultative outcome-based sales approach when selling CCX.
- Build a business case for a typical contact center customer from a chosen market sector.
- Successfully engage with critical buyers of contact center solutions and practice stakeholder engagement.
- Understand typical customer objections and know how to defeat them
- Successfully build a value proposition for key contact center buyers