Cisco ISE Solutions for Account Managers (ISEAM)
Cisco’s Identity Services Engine (ISE) solution is a transformational technology that enables a unified access and policy approach for network users and devices. It is the core component enabling and securing Cisco’s Borderless Network Architecture.
This ½ day workshop immerses Account Managers into the value proposition of Cisco’s ISE Solutions. Account Managers will learn how to identify customer’s mobility, identity and access issues, and will learn how to connect Cisco’s TrustSec vision with the customer’s business objectives. The course covers “Wireless Only”, Base and Advanced ISE packages. The course benefits include:
- Learn how to prepare a presentation explaining the most appropriate ISE solution set that meets the customer's requirements
- Understand the target market and how to identify ISE Solution sales opportunities within key accounts
The primary audience for this workshop is the Sales Professional working mid-market and enterprise accounts.
Attendees should have a basic understanding of Cisco Sales as well as basic familiarity with security technology.
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Increase ISE solution sales pipeline, by discovering the customer’s business needs, and identifying opportunities for meeting these needs using Cisco’s ISE solutions.
- Identify and qualify ISE sales opportunities by recognizing specific business relevant drivers
- Identify and communicate effectively with the key players in the Security and Infrastructure space that influence the sales opportunity
- Align and describe the Cisco value proposition to each decision-relevant customer level
- Explain the key security challenges, and position ISE as part of the overall security architecture
- Prepare a presentation explaining the most appropriate ISE solution set that meets the customer's requirements