Cisco Unity Connection Call Handling Workshop (CUCCH)
This 2 day workshop is designed for anyone who is involved in the administration and support of Cisco Unity Connections, especially call handling activities.
Administration knowledge of Cisco Unified Communication Manager and basic Unity Connection experience.
Unity Connection is a message handling application server. This workshop explains interaction and connectivity to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and how messages are processed. System administrator functions and end user options are explained. With associated labs participants will learn to build Audio Text Applications and provide end users with tools and access to create personal messaging options.
- Integration with CUCM using SCCP and SIP
- Importing users from CUCM and LDAP
- Configuring administrators with different roles
- Explain default call flow and call processing
- Explain different routing rules and transfer options
- Detailed description of call handlers and greeting messages and schedules
- Use of RTMT and Remote Port Monitor to trace calls and activities
- Use of restriction tables to control outbound calls and transfers
- Select different language options and / or preserve caller language when processing multiple call handlers.
- Lab Exercises
- Integration with CUCM
- Import Users
- Record and use personal greetings
- Enduser options Web Inbox
- Use of Cisco Personal Communication Assistant to create personal transfer rules
- Use of Cisco Personal Communication Assistant to create personal filters and alternate notification devices
- Install and use RTMT and Remote Port Monitor
- Trace default Call Processing
- Create different routing rules to support activities like routing based on calling number , called number , schedule and to support announcements for changed numbers,
- Create directories for different departments and greeting messages
- Create Audio Text Applications supporting different languages