Cisco CSR 11 Update (CSR11U)
- Support Engineers
- Deployment Engineers
- Administrators who need to know the SMB specific features and implementation that have been added in Cisco Collaboration Suite – up to Cisco Collaboration System Release 11.0
- Prior to attending this course, you should have a good understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 8.0 and Cisco Unity Connection version 8.0 or higher.
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Presence Server version 8.0 and of Cisco VCS is advantageous, but not required.
- Understand issues and challenges during upgrade including licensing
- Understand and implement features of Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 11.0 (SMB CSR Architecture) Conference Now, Emergency Call Handler, Endpoint Refresh, Local Route Group, Native Queuing, SIP URI call routing, Call Dusting, Cisco UDS, Confidential Access Level
- Understand and implement Cisco Attendant Console 10.6
- Describe and implement features of Cisco Unity Connection version 11.0 including Unified Messaging and SRSV, Notification Enhancements
- Describe and implement Cisco Unified IM and Presence version 11.0
- Describe and implement Cisco VCS Control and Expressway for Remote and Mobile Access
- Describe and implement Cisco VCS Control and Expressway for Cisco Jabber Guest
- Describe and implement PCP 11.0
This 3 day course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of Cisco Unified Communications Manager v11.0 to include the implementation of various features including Cisco Attendant Console 10.6, Unified IM and Presence 11.0, Cisco VCS Control and Expressway for Cisco Jabber Guest and Remote with Mobile Access. This course will also provide you with knowledge of the SMB specific features and implementation that have been added in the Cisco Collaboration Suite up to system release 11.0
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX™ course option