Cisco Collaboration Systems Release 10.0 Administrator Workshop (CSR10ADMIN)
The primary audiences for this course are support and deployment engineers, field engineers, administrators, or anyone who needs an understanding of the Cisco Collaboration solution.
There are no prerequisites. The course is intended to be for Unified Communications beginners.
Cisco Collaboration Systems Release 10.0 (formerly known as Unified Communications solution release) is a sophisticated, yet simple communications solution designed to strengthen business relationships through improved interactions and experiences for midsize to large businesses. It is a simple to deploy, manage, and maintain solution, supporting multiple applications on one virtualized platform. It is highly available, interoperable, and scalable solution.
This 5-day class will help you gain skills and knowledge necessary for initial Cisco Collaboration Systems Release 10.0 setup, integration, and configuration as well as day-to-day administration and management tasks. It focuses on the initial design, configuration, and administration of Cisco Collaboration applications. It includes hands-on labs focused on configuration, verification, administration, and day-to-day management tasks. Lab exercises are delivered using an equipment-ready environment where students can focus on their specific areas of interests.
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager and its features
- Understand and implement Cisco Unity Connection and its features
- Understand and implement Cisco Unified IM and Presence and its features
- Understand and implement Cisco Prime Collaboration
After completing the lab exercises, you will be able to:
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection
- Configure Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Manage Cisco Unified Communications deployments with Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Module 2: Cisco Unity Connection
- Module 3: Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Module 4: Cisco Prime Collaboration
- 1: Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- 2: Configure Cisco Unity Connection
- 3: Configure Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- 4: Manage Cisco Unified Communications deployment with Cisco Prime Collaboration