Delivering Business Outcomes through Security (BLSS)
Security is too often discussed as an afterthought (sometimes after an incident), rather than considered as an essential IT Service that enables business to enacted reliably and with agility. The most productive way to start a security discussion with customers is to lead with the Business Outcomes that Cisco’s security solutions can offer.
The Delivering Business Outcomes through Workshop enables Cisco and Partner AM’s to position Cisco security solutions as an initiative to deliver effective Business Outcomes. It is an interactive workshop, focused on selling Cisco security solutions, in which the students work through different aspects of a case study to identify the key business opportunities, potential solutions and the associated security risks. Using this information, students form a proposition, positioning Cisco security solutions to deliver positive Business Outcomes and meeting the customer’s business objectives.
The primary audience for this workshop is the Sales Professional working mid-market and enterprise accounts.
Students should be familiar with basic security concepts and products.
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the focus of the Security Buyer
- Articulate how Business Transformation impacts Security and delivers positive Business Outcomes
- Discover the Business Context behind security decisions
- Link Business Initiatives to Business Solutions and identify Security Concerns
- Profile the customer and identify the customer’s security context
- Identify Cisco’s security architecture and solution portfolio
- Recognise company assets, vulnerabilities, threats, risks and impacts
- Position Cisco Security Solutions
- Handle Objections relevant to Cisco's Security solutions
- Articulate how Cisco Security Solutions deliver positive Business Outcomes