Configuring BIG-IP APM: Access Policy Manager (APM)
This course is intended for system and network administrators responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IP APM System.
- Common Security and Network terminology
- TCP/IP Addressing, Routing and Internetworking concepts
- Security Authorization and Authentication concepts
- Common elements of WAN and LAN environments
- In addition, students should be proficient in:
- Basic PC operation and application skills, including operating a CD drive, keyboard, mouse and Windows OS,
- Basic Web browser operation (Internet Explorer is used in class).
By the end of the course, the student should be able to perform an initial configuration of the BIG-IP® APM and Access Policies using the Visual Policy Editor Graphical User Interface. Additionally, the student should be able to monitor, administer, and perform basic troubleshooting tasks on traffic processed by the BIG-IP® APM System.
- Installation and setup of the BIG-IP® APM System
- Building Access Policies using the Visual Policy Editor
- Web Application Access to both http and https Web Applications
- Network Access using an SSL VPN tunnel
- Security Access, including Authentication, client side checks and Authorization
- Building advanced policy checks using variables and iRules
- BIG-IP APM Administration tools and lab tools
Dauer 3 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Deutschland: US$ 2.995,-