CAS Management (MR-1CP-NSCASM)
This course is intended for any person who presently or plans to implement and manage Centera content addressed storage (CAS) in their environment.
To understand the content and successfully complete this course, a student must have a suitable knowledgebase/skill set. The student must have a strong understanding of IT concepts and a basic knowledge of storage concepts. A list of specific prerequisite courses can be found in EMC Education Services Learning Management System.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the operation of a Centera which includes
- Identify the components in a Centera cabinet
- Identify the steps necessary to set up a Centera
- Perform day to day management task on a Centera using the native tools
- Create and test virtual pools and access profiles
- Identify potential problems and perform basic troubleshooting and solutions
- Identify the steps necessary to set Centera Replication
This specialist level course provides participants with an introduction to Centera management and explains how to perform the day to day tasks and basic troubleshooting steps that are required of a system/storage administrator.
These modules are designed to support the course objectives. The following modules are included in this course:
- Centera operational overview
- Centera API overview
- Centera setup
- Centera CLI management
- Centera Viewer management
- Centera Console Management
- Centera SDK features
- Advanced Retention Management
- Virtual pools and profiles management
- Centera Replication configuration
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Terminanfrage