Information Storage and Management (MR-1CP-ISMV3)
This course is intended for:
- Experienced storage professionals who may not have exposure to all of the segments of modern storage infrastructure
- Experienced IT professionals managing storage infrastructure in both classic and virtualized environments
- Students and IT professionals who want to build their career in the storage industry
- Organization-wide IT teams directly or indirectly responsible for planning, designing, deploying, managing, or leveraging information infrastructure
- Individuals seeking EMC Proven Professional Information Storage Associate v2 (EMCISA) certification
To understand the content and successfully complete this course, a participant must have basic understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, networking, and databases. Participants with experience in specific segments of storage infrastructure would also be able to assimilate the course material.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Evaluate storage architectures and key data center elements in classic, virtualized, and cloud environments
- Explain physical and logical components of a storage infrastructure including storage subsystems, RAID, and intelligent storage systems.
- Describe storage networking technologies such as FC SAN, IP SAN, FCoE, NAS, and object-based and unified storage
- Articulate business continuity solutions—backup and replication, plus archive for managing fixed content
- Explain key characteristics, services, deployment models, and infrastructure components for cloud computing
- Describe information security requirements and solutions, and identify parameters for managing and monitoring storage infrastructure in classic, virtualized, and cloud environments
Information Storage and Management (ISM) is the only course of its kind to provide a comprehensive understanding the varied storage infrastructure components in classic and virtual environments. It enables participants to make informed decisions in an increasingly complex IT environment. It provides a strong understanding of underlying storage technologies and prepares participants for advanced concepts, technologies, and products. Participants will learn the architectures, features, and benefits of intelligent storage systems; storage networking technologies such as FC SAN, IP SAN, NAS, and object-based and unified storage; business continuity solutions such as backup and replication; the increasingly critical area of information security and management, and the emerging field of Cloud computing. This unique, open course focuses on concepts and principles which are further illustrated and reinforced with EMC product examples.
Dauer 5 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Deutschland: US$ 2.700,-
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen