Federation Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Management and Orchestration (MR-1CP-ETHCMO)
This course is intended for those responsible for service management, capacity planning and management, process automation, tenant management, chargeback, data protection and monitoring of the Federation Enterprise Hybrid Cloud.
Knowledge of, or experience with, virtualization and cloud technologies, and storage, backup and recovery concepts.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Manage the Federation Enterprise Hybrid Cloud to efficiently utilize its resources
- Automate application deployments to provide consumers the ability to provision applications on-demand
- Configure the chargeback system to provide pricing information to consumers, allowing them to make informed decisions about resource utilization
- Integrate a Public cloud provider to support workloads greater than what can be hosted on the Private cloud infrastructure
- Reclaim unused or underused resources to make them available for other consumers
- Troubleshoot performance issues within the cloud environment to ensure that consumers receive the best possible service levels
Dauer 5 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Deutschland: US$ 5.000,-
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen