XenApp and XenDesktop Advanced Concepts - Troubleshooting (CXD-302)
This course is recommended for administrators, engineers, and consultants who are interested in increasing their productivity in troubleshooting and resolving component and user issues.
- Intermediate understanding of XenApp and/or XenDesktop 7.x
- An understanding of server, desktop and application virtualization concepts
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2012 R2
- Experience with PowerShell
- Apply a methodical process to troubleshoot issues with Citrix components
- Use troubleshooting tools to identify root cause of issues
- Use CDF tracing and logging to identify root cause of issues
- Use the XenApp and XenDesktop PowerShell SDK to troubleshoot and remediate issues
- Troubleshoot XenApp and XenDesktop services
- Troubleshoot database connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot Citrix StoreFront
- Troubleshoot user connection issues
- Troubleshoot the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) registration process
In this course you will learn how to troubleshoot complex end user and infrastructure issues through the use of support tools, Insight Services, and the PowerShell SDK. The course follows a troubleshooting methodology using real world support issues as example scenarios to demonstrate how to identify and remediate issues with the proper tools. At the end of the course students will have the skills they need to diagnose and remediate failures with a faster time to resolution and to identify the root cause to prevent future occurrences.
This course was created in conjunction with Citrix Support and Citrix Consulting to identify the top support issues and incorporate them into the hands on lab exercises. All lab exercises in this course are based on real issues. This course has intensive lab exercises using the same tools that Citrix Support uses on support cases.
Dauer 2 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Deutschland: 1.350,- €
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX™ course option