Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDEPLOY)
- Senior Wireless Network Engineer
- WLAN Engineer
- Wireless Consulting Engineer
- Wireless Network Planning Engineer
- Wireless Implementation Engineer
Empfohlenes Training für die Zertifizierung zum:
Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks is designed to teach wireless network professionals with 3-5 years experience in the networking field who will be required to define the mobility requirements for various deployment models. After completing this course, students will:
- Define and deploy WLAN infrastructure for mobility
- Implement controller and AP High Availability
- Design and implement high density wireless solutions
- Design and implement Flex Connect architectures
- Describe and implement wireless bridging (Mesh) technologies
- Describe and implement QoS for wireless applications
- Describe and implement multicast over wireless
- Manage wireless services with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Implement base and context mobile experience Cisco MSE architecture
Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks is a 5-day ILT class designed to help students prepare for the CCNP-Wireless certification, a professional level certification specializing in the wireless field.
The goal is to provide network professional with information to prepare them to deploy wireless networks using Cisco controller and unified switching architectures policies and best practices, as well as ensure the proper implementation of mobility standards and proper configuration of all aspects of wireless components. WIDEPLOY reinforces the instruction by providing students with hands-on labs to ensure students thoroughly understand how to configure and deploy the new Cisco 8.0, Prime Infrastructure release 2.2, and Mobility Services Engine release 8.0 features.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX™ course option
Zeitzone: Europe/Stockholm Garantietermin!