Deploying Advanced Cisco Wireless LANs (WDAWL)
This course is intended for you if you are an IT engineer or administrator that needs to know the fundamentals about planning, installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining a basic Cisco Wireless LAN infrastructure. This includes installers, SEs, Field Engineers, technical support professionals, network managers, security team members, and administrators.
Prior to taking this course you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Prior completion of Defining Cisco Wireless LAN Essentials course and Deploying Basic Cisco Wireless LANs orCisco Unified Wireless Networking course or Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials course, or equivalent experience (recommended)
- Basic networking
- Basic wireless LAN networking
- RF/Wireless field experience
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the steps involved in client mobility at layer 2 and the differences involved in client mobility at layer 3.
- Discuss the challenges faced in providing a quality user experience in a high density wireless network deployment scenario.
- Differentiate the operational characteristics of, and implement, a wireless MESH architecture.
This 2-day instructor-led, hands-on course builds upon the basic deployments course by presenting you with more challenging real-world deployments such as client mobility between subnets, high client density deployments, and mesh network deployments. You will be trained on how to make network design decisions about, configure, and troubleshoot WLANs with these challenges. The format of the course allows you and the instructor to explore realistic use cases and best practices around more challenging deployment scenarios. The course is written at software code level 7.5.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX™ course option
Zeitzone: Europe/London £ 830,- Late Availability pricing is only valid for UK&I customers.