Deploying Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (WCMX)
- Channel field engineers
- Cisco network consulting engineers
- New Cisco Unified Communications partners
- Network planners, managers and engineers
- Knowledge of networks and networking terminology (CCNA or equivalent)
- Familiarity with MS Windows and Windows networking
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe available location techniques in a wi-fi location tracking system. Define Cisco UWN requirements to support CMX, and provide an overview of CMX capabilities
- Identify and navigate various types of analysis processes that can be conducted as part of the CMX solution
- Describe and implement available CMX onboarding solutions
In this course you will learn how to use the Cisco Unified Access Infrastructure and the Cisco Service Provider wi-fi to configure, administer, manage, troubleshoot and optimize the utilization of mobile content while gathering solid analytics.
This course also contains the most recent updates (from 8.x to 10.x) to the Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) wireless platform solution software which runs on the Cisco Mobility Services Engine. Some of these changes include a new core operating system, a move to open source database components and a new GUI.
Follow On Courses:
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX™ course option