Building Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Networks, Part 2 (SPNGN2)
Als Erstbucher dieses Cisco Service Provider Kurses erhalten Sie das
The primary audience for this course comprises:
- network administrators, network engineers, network managers and systems engineers working in the service provider environment.
The secondary audience for this course are
- Network designers and project managers.
The tertiary audience for this course is program managers.
- The course is also recommended to all individuals preparing for CCNA SP certification.
Empfohlenes Training für die Zertifizierung zum:
This is an introductory course for networking. Any exposure or experience to Networking or with Service Providers will be useful. The following knowledge and skills are recommended:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS/IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR software configuration
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1 course (SPNGN1)
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the operation of IP and data network
- Describe IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes
- Configure switched network technologies
- Describe routed network technologies
- Configure IP services
- Configure Cisco operating systems and platforms
- Configure transport technologies
- Configure access and edge technologies
- Configure security in the network
- Describe MPLS
- Describe multicast
- Describe high availability
- Configure network management
- Describe VPN technologies
This design document is for the first version of the new Building Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Networks, Part 2 (SPNGN2) v1.0 course. provides network engineers and technicians with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement and support a service provider network. The course focuses on using Cisco switches and Cisco routers that are connected in LANs and WANs and are typically found in the service provider network. Upon completing this course learners will be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot the various Cisco networking devices. The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying Cisco IOS/IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR features to operate and support service provider network.