Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
The audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Channel Partner SEs and FEs that are seeking to meet the education requirements to attain ATP authorisation to sell Cisco ISE.
- Field engineers, network administrators, and consulting systems engineers who implement and maintain the Cisco ISE in enterprise networks.
- Security architects, design engineers, network designers and others seeking hands-on experience with the Cisco ISE.
- Integrators who install and implement the Cisco Identity Service Engine
- CCNA Security certification, completion of Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) course or equivalent knowledge
- Foundation-level network knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot network devices and applications
- Foundation-level wireless knowledge and skills
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine v2.1 (SISE) is an identity and access control policy platform that provides a single policy plane across the entire organization, combining multiple services into a single context-aware identity-based platform. You will learn how to configure and administer many of the services, including authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA), posture, profiling, device on-boarding and guest management. You will also learn the knowledge and skills to enforce security posture compliance for wired and wireless endpoints and enhance infrastructure security using the Cisco ISE. Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco ISE architecture, installation, and distributed deployment options
- Configure Network Access Devices (NADs), policy components, and basic authentication and authorization policies in Cisco ISE - Implement Cisco ISE web authentication and guest services
- Deploy Cisco ISE profiling, posture and client provisioning services
- Describe administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and TrustSec SGA security
- Configure device administration using TACACS+ in Cisco ISE
- Module 1: Introducing Cisco ISE Architecture and Deployment
- Module 2: Cisco ISE Policy Enforcement
- Module 3: Web Auth & Guest Services
- Module 4: Cisco ISE Profiler
- Module 5: Cisco ISE BYOD
- Module 6: Cisco ISE Endpoint Compliance Services
- Module 7: Cisco ISE with AMP and VPN-Based Services
- Module 8: Cisco ISE Integrated Solutions with APIs
- Module 9: Working with Network Access Devices
- Module 10: Cisco ISE Design (Self-Study)
- Module 11: Configuring Thrid Party NAD Support (optional/Self-Study/Reference)
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX™ course option
Zeitzone: Europe/London Garantietermin!