Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
The audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Channel Partner SEs and FEs that are seeking to meet the education requirements to attain ATP authorisation to sell Cisco ISE.
- Field engineers, network administrators, and consulting systems engineers who implement and maintain the Cisco ISE in enterprise networks.
- Security architects, design engineers, network designers and others seeking hands-on experience with the Cisco ISE.
- Integrators who install and implement the Cisco Identity Service Engine version 1.3
The knowledge that a learner should have before attending this course is as follows:
- CCNA Security or equivalent level of experience with Cisco infrastructures. The course Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) provides the prerequisite knowledge
- Foundation-level network knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot network devices and applications
- Foundation-level wireless knowledge and skills
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
This course discusses the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), a next-generation identity and access control policy platform that provides a single policy plane across the entire organization combining multiple services, including authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), posture, profiling, device on-boarding, and guest management, into a single context-aware identity-based platform. The training provides learners with the knowledge and skills to enforce security posture compliance for wired and wireless endpoints and enhance infrastructure security using the Cisco ISE.
Although this course is designed to provide the knowledge and skills required to install and implement Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) v1.3, we are pleased to offer our delegates access to labs during this class using version 1.4 software.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco ISE architecture, installation, and distributed deployment options.
- Configure Network Access Devices (NADs), policy components, and basic authentication and authorization policies in Cisco ISE - Implement Cisco ISE web authentication and guest services.
- Deploy Cisco ISE profiling, posture and client provisioning services.
- Describe administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and TrustSec SGA security.
- Introducing the Cisco Secure Access Solution and ISE Platform Architecture
- Cisco ISE Policy Enforcement
- Web Authentication
- Cisco ISE Guest Services
- Cisco ISE Profiler
- Cisco ISE BYOD and MDM
- Cisco ISE Endpoint Compliance Services
- Using Cisco ISE for VPN-Based Services
- Cisco TrustSec
- Cisco ISE Design
- Cisco ISE Best Practices