Configuring Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCS)
This section specifies the primary and secondary target audiences of this course by job roles and notes the relevance to each job role. Overall this course is primarily aimed at customer network engineers and administrators responsible for configuration of product features. Server administrators working with hypervisor networking are also included in the target audience for this course.
- The primary audience includes data center engineers, data center administrators, and system engineers.
- The secondary audience includes data center managers, network engineers, and consulting system engineers.
- The tertiary audience includes data center architects, network managers, and program and project managers.
The knowledge a learner should have to successfully complete this course are as follows :
- General knowledge of servers
- Routing and switching knowledge
- Storage area networking knowledge
- Server virtualization knowledge.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to describe the following objectives:
- Cisco UCS architecture
- Cisco UCS LAN connectivity configuration
- Cisco UCS B-Series SAN connectivity configuration
- How to configure and manage the servers within Cisco UCS
- How to configure Cisco UCS virtualization
- How to configure Cisco UCS administration
- Cisco UCS C-Series features
The Configuring Data Center Unified Computing course is a instructor-led training course designed to familiarize data center engineers, architects and Cisco partners with the Cisco UCS B-series and C-series products. This course prepares individuals for implementing and maintaining Cisco UCS hardware with a strong emphasis on best practices. You will identify, configure, and troubleshoot features in Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers and C-Series Rack-Mount Servers in a virtualized data center environment. The Configuring Data Center Unified Computing course also addresses relevant additional features added by Version 2.1 Cisco UCS Software Release.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX™ course option