Cisco Collaboration Partner Adoption Technical Workshop (CPA-TW)
- Partners interested in taking advantage of up to US$100,000 per qualifying deal under the Cisco Collaboration Adoption Incentive Program.
- Sales Engineers
- Product Sales Specialists
- Knowledge of Cisco collaboration products, their function and how they interact and add value
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of a “System Health Check” for Cisco Unified IM and Presence application deployment.
- Identify “Cisco UC Manager Red Flags” for Cisco Unified IM and Presence application deployment
- Describe the “6 check points” for Cisco UC Manager Jabber Configuration
- Identify “Cisco Unity Connection Red Flags” for Cisco Unified IM and Presence application deployment
- Identify “Cisco Unified IM & Presence Red Flags” for Cisco Unified IM and Presence application deployment
- Identify “Cisco WebEx Messenger Red Flags” for Cisco Unified IM and Presence application deployment
- Identify “Identity & Contact Red Flags” for Cisco Unified IM and Presence application deployment
- Understand how to identify tools that will aid in performing Post Deployment troubleshooting
- Describe the role of BAT, Certificates, Service Discovery, and the Jabber MSI file in Jabber deployments.
Exclusive to Fast Lane, this technical track of the Cisco Collaboration Application System Health Check and Troubleshooting Workshop provides best practices for preparing your Cisco IP phone system for Cisco Unified IM and Presence application (Jabber) deployment. Before engaging in a Jabber deployment it is critical to understand the existing Cisco Collaboration Solution setup and to verify that it is ready to support the Cisco Unified IM and Presence application. By performing specific health checks beforehand, and understanding post deployment troubleshooting, you can avoid many issues when deploying a Cisco Jabber solution.
This course has two 4-hour modules:
First 4 hours (REQUIRED): Cisco Collaboration Applications System Health Check
Last 4 hours (OPTIONAL): Cisco Collaboration Jabber Client Troubleshooting
Dauer 1 Tag
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Deutschland: 890,- €
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Terminanfrage