Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
The primary target audiences for the course are:
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNA Collaboration candidates
Secondary audiences are:
- Systems engineers
Empfohlenes Training für die Zertifizierung zum:
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection
After successful completion of this course, the you will be able to:
- Describe the components of a Cisco Unified Communications solution and identify call signaling and media stream flows
- Provide an overview of administrator and end-user interface options in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service. Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Perform endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Describe the telephony features supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Administer users in Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, and enable the most commonly used features for both applications
- Describe how to maintain a Cisco Unified Communications solution
CICD v1.0 focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. The course covers administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance.
CICD v1.0 introduces Discovery Labs which are learning environments embedded in the lessons that enable students to learn about principles in a more interactive way. The Discovery labs are intended to be performed by the students when they reach them in the course and they replace content from ICOMM. Students can go through discovery labs in multiple ways including instructor-guided labs, self-study labs with the instructor acting as a mentor, instructor demo, or a slide walkthrough.
This course also contains Challenge labs where students test their knowledge gained through lessons. Challenge labs are located in the Lab Guide and include lab scenarios, Job Aids, an Activity Verification section, and an Answer Key Activity Procedure.