Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE2)
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Empfohlenes Training für die Zertifizierung zum:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Attendance of Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE1) or equivalent real world experience is a requirement to attend this course.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be very helpful.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Implement business rules as they apply to scripting and routing in Unified CM.
- Install a basic CCE VXML Solution
- Install, configure and run a CCE Outbound Option Campaign.
- Describe how to support CCE.
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) is a 5 day instructor-led course presented by training partners to system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform complex adds, moves and changes in the inbound / outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those performing advanced administration of the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 2-3 support of the solution. The overall goal of this course is advanced administration of the solution by a deeper exposure into the technical operational requirements and the tools used to configure and ensure functionality.