CA eHealth r6.3 Administration 200 (44EHL20041)
- CA eHealth Administrator System Administrators
- Implementation Consultants
- Enterprise Architects
- Basic system administration, such as setting OS permissions, navigating a directory tree and adding users
- Command line interface experience, such as using File Transfer Protocol (FTP), executing scripts, and so on
- A good understanding of network infrastructure management
In this course CA eHealth administrators are shown how to effectively install, configure, tune and administer eHealth to manage their infrastructure. Administrators will learn how to perform discovery, understand the poller configuration, report configuration, setup and service profile concepts. This course will provide maximum hands-on experience through Labs and workshops to reinforce conceptual content. Students will obtain operation, configuration, tuning and troubleshooting experience. The training experience will be enhanced by a lecture-to-lab ratio of 50 percent. What you will learn:
- Scale your system for the needs of your organization.
- Manage service packs and updates.
- Manage eHealth licenses.
- Discover devices through interactive and scheduled discoveries.
- Control discovery and polling using environment variables.
- Tune the discovery and poller engines for performance and reliability.
- Implement new service profiles and apply them to the system.
- Build reporting groups and learn why proper planning is vital to that process.
Dauer 5 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Deutschland: 2.685,- €
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen