CA Clarity PPM 14.x: Resource Management 200 (33CLR23101)
- Business Analysts
- Business End Users
- Business Team Members
- IT Services Managers
- Key Resources
- Key Stakeholders
- Process Managers
- Project Management Office
- Project Managers
- Project Sponsors
Knowledge of project and investment management in CA Clarity PPM, equivalent to the following course:
- Add and manage resources and roles to help you correctly define their skills, which enable resources to be effectively managed.
- Locate resources using the Resource Finder to quickly and efficiently find resources with the necessary availability and applicable skills.
- Allocate resources to projects effectively and efficiently.
- Manage resource allocation by reviewing the resource allocation portlets to help prevent over‐allocation.
- Analyze resource needs using Capacity Planning to help you identify where the demand exceeds the available resources so that you can anticipate project delays or the need to hire more resources.
Achieving an equitable balance between resource capacity and project demand is a significant issue in today’s business environment as companies try to achieve the highest return on investment from their project portfolios. CA Clarity Project & Portfolio Manager 14.x (CA Clarity PPM) Resource Management helps plan and manage resource capacity and balance it against work demand, a required approach for any project and resource management strategy.
This course is for the user who is responsible for capacity planning in CA Clarity PPM. It will show how to create and manage resource and role profiles and capture and define data elements. After the resources are established, the staffing methods (formal and informal), the Resource Finder function, and the resource requisition tools will be demonstrated. In addition, there will be a review of the Allocations screens and Capacity Planning functionality.
Module 1 – Create Roles and Resources
- Create roles and resources
- Update additional resource information
Module 2 – Book Project Team Members Using Resource Finder
- Book resources to projects using Resource Finder
- Compare Resource Finder functionality between project team and Resource Finder pages
Module 3 – Manage Resource Requisitions
- Create requisitions in a project
- Propose resources
- Accept or reject proposed resources
Module 4 – Analyze Resource Data
- Analyze resource data using the resource planning portlets
Module 5 – Perform Resource Capacity Planning
- Examine the Capacity Planning portlets
- Create Capacity Planning scenarios
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen