CA Clarity PPM 14.x: Project and Investment Mgt 200 (33CLR23091)
- Business Analysts
- Business End Users
- Business Team Members
- IT Services Managers
- Key Resources
- Key Stakeholders
- Process Managers
- Project Management Office
- Project Managers
- Project Sponsors
Knowledge of core components and time management in CA Clarity PPM, equivalent to the following courses:
- CA Clarity PPM 14.1: Core Components 200
- CA Clarity PPM 14.1: Time Management 200
- Create investments for all activities that involve expenditure and resource effort.
- Build a project team and manage collaboration to assist in the successful planning, deployment, and completion of projects and investments.
- Manage the required work breakdown structure (WBS) and risks, issues, and change requests to complete the project on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Assign resources to tasks to provide the cost details for your projects and identify the planned resource usage.
- Effectively manage project schedules to better forecast and plan the cost of projects, gain visibility into the demand for labor resources, and control the completion of tasks and project deliverables.
- Create risks, issues, and change requests for a project so that the team is made aware of potential effects on the project scope, schedule, budget, or any combination thereof.
- Define time‐based costs for the planned financial values of your projects.
Project management tools are integral to the efficient initiation, execution, and control of all projects. CA Clarity Project & Portfolio Manager 14.x (CA Clarity PPM) provides your organization with a tool that includes the functionality needed to enhance your capacity to successfully deliver on all project commitments.
This course is for users who will manage projects using CA Clarity PPM. Project management procedures from start to finish are taught, including project setup, assembling a project team, managing project risks, issues, and change requests, and closing out a project. Procedures pertinent to controlling the progression of a project are demonstrated. Setting project baselines, identifying dependencies, and the use of Gantt charts are demonstrated.
Module 1 – Create NPIOs
- Compare NPIOs and projects
- Create NPIOs
Module 2 – Create Projects
- Create projects
- Create projects from templates
- Create projects from ideas and other sources
Module 3 – Build Project Teams
- Allocate resources to a project
- Manage allocations and estimates
- Replace resources using the
- Resource Finder
- Manage staff booking options
Module 4 – Build Project Plans
- Build the WBS
- Create WBS dependencies
- Configure the Gantt chart
Module 5 – Assign Resources to Project Tasks
- Define the assignment pool and assign resources to project tasks
- Replace assignments
Module 6 – Schedule Projects
- Schedule projects using the Gantt chart
- Schedule projects using a desktop scheduling tool
Module 7 – Perform Financial Planning
- Define high‐level financial planning information
- Create cost plans
- Create benefit plans
- Submit cost plans for budget approval
- Create hierarchies
- Define capital and operating costs
Module 8 – Manage Collaboration Information
- Upload documents for sharing
- Manage action items
- Manage discussions
Module 9 – Create Project Risks, Issues, and Change Requests
- Create risks
- Create issues
- Create change requests
Module 10 – Control Projects
- Create project dependencies
- Enable project auditing
- Baseline projects
- Analyze posted actuals
- Examine the project dashboards
- Close projects
Module 11 – Group Projects
- Compare programs with master projects
- Create programs
- Examine program dashboards and multi‐project portlets
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen