Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Fundamentals and Advanced Skills (002.10+302.10)
Dieser Workshop ist nur für Kaspersky Partner buchbar!
Microsoft Windows network administrators, information security specialists
To be able to master the course and efficiently fulfill the laboratory work, the students must possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of TCP/IP, the Internet and e-mail operating principles, basic skills in administering Microsoft Windows networks and Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems
After completing the course, the students will be able to:
- Describe the capabilities of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows and Kaspersky Security Center
- Plan and implement an optimal Windows network protection solution based on Kaspersky Endpoint Security and managed via Kaspersky Security Center
- Administer the deployed system
The course prepares for planning, deployment and maintenance of Windows network protection systems based on Kaspersky Endpoint Security and managed via Kaspersky Security Center. The lectures and laboratory sessions provide the audience with the necessary knowledge and skill.
Every student does laboratory work independently on a separate set of virtual machines.
All participants receive an appropriate certificate after course completion.