Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB461)
Module 1: Overview of Red Hat JBoss BRMS
- Learn about the architecture and the need for a business rules management system such as Red Hat JBoss BRMS.
Module 2: Authoring basic business rules
- Identify business rule structure and components, including facts working memory.
- Identify rule components and how to author rules with Business Central.
Module 3: Authoring rules as technical rules, decision tables, templates and domain-specific language files
- Author rules using the Guvnor technical rule editor and decision tables.
- Work with domain-specific language files and rule templates.
Module 4: Business rules decision tables and rule templates
- Create spreadsheets with rules and rule templates.
Module 5: Domain-specific langua1ges for business rules
- Use domain-specific languages created by developers to create rules.
Module 6: Testing business rules
- Test business rules using Business Central.
Module 7: Complex rule authoring
- Author complex business rules using advanced conditions and field constraints.
- Control rule execution.
- Learn how to avoid rule conflicts.