OpenShift Enterprise Development (DO290)
Module 1: Development Environment Review
- Describe the developer's tools, agile practices, and deployment environment that will be utilized in this course.
Module 2: Bookstore Application Review
- Become familiar with the course application architecture, features, and project layout.
Module 3: Introduction to OpenShift Enterprise
- Describe the features and architecture of OpenShift Enterprise.
Module 4: Deploying Applications on OpenShift Enterprise
- Define, build, and deploy an application on OpenShift Enterprise.
Module 5: Implementing Continuous Integration
- Establish continuous integration with Jenkins.
Module 6: Managing OpenShift Enterprise Applications
- Control and maintain applications using the OpenShift Enterprise command-line interface.
Module 7: Creating Complex Deployments
- Create deployments that utilize clustering, load balancing, and customized node scheduling.
Module 8: Troubleshooting Applications
- Use debugging and logs to troubleshoot problems with application performance or deployment issues.
Module 9: Customizing OpenShift Enterprise
- Create custom source image containers, templates, and builders.
Module 10: Course Review
- Practice the skills learned in this course.