IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Configure the workflow system (F231G)
Workflow system concepts
- What is a workflow system?
- What is the purpose of a workflow system?
- Workflow system components
- Connection points
- Isolated regions
Configure a workflow system.
- Create a workflow system
- Configure a workflow system
- Workflow system properties
- Runtime Options
- Language Packs
- Web Applications
- DbExecute Connections
- Remote Servers
- Isolated Regions
- Advanced workflow system properties
Configure an isolated region and region objects.
- Create an isolated region and connection point
- Queues, rosters and event logs
- Application spaces
- Roles and in-baskets
- Verify region configuration
- Export a region
- Import a region
Expose data fields.
- Workflow data fields
- User fields
- System data fields
- Expose data fields
- Expose system data fields
- Expose user fields
- Create application space roles
- Create in-baskets for queues
- Purpose of indexes
- What to consider before defining an index
- Simple and composite indexes
- Create an index
- Manage indexes
Configure in-baskets and roles.
- Use ACCE, select the LoanQueue
- Select the in-baskets tab
- Create the in-basket NewLoans
- Configure the Columns and Labels
- Create an Optional Filter, Find Customer
- Select the In-Basket Content Tab
- Select the Custom Attributes tab
Configure Content Navigator for workflow.
- Purpose of a Content Navigator desktop
- Create an IBM Content Navigator desktop
- Configure the desktop for workflow
- Register the process applets plug-in
- Configure the desktop to open Process Designer and Process Tracker
Configure a web application and step processor.
- What is a web application?
- Web applications and isolated regions
- Configure a web application
- What is a step processor?
- Types of step processors
- Configure a step processor.
- Solutions to Exercises.
- Start and Stop System Components.