Social Networking with IBM® Lotus® Connections 3.0 Workshop (CNW40G)
- Profiles: Search for and find people based on criteria such as name, organization, location, reporting structure, and interests.
- Communities: Groups of people who share a common interest can collaborate with one another by exchanging and sharing information or interacting with one another using IBM Lotus Sametime and e-mail.
- Blogs: Communicate with your peers or colleagues and nourish innovation.
- Bookmarks: Save, organize, and share bookmarks; discover bookmarks qualified by others with similar interests and expertise.
- Activities: Track your work with a dashboard; invite and share your tasks with others; and manage work items.
- Files: Store, share and find intellectual capital utilizing social software features such as ratings, comments, and tags.
- Wikis: Create wiki sites to collectively author documents with others; Built-in revision history makes it a snap to rollback to previous versions.
- Home page: Customize the look and feel of your front-end and integrate other Web-based applications using iWidget framework.
- Mobile interface: Access your services using a mobile device friendly interface that enhances usability on devices such as iPhone and Nokia s60.
- Available development tools
- How to deploy, configure, and use each feature of Lotus Connections
- How to incorporate the features in existing applications and Web sites
- How to use APIs that interact with connection features