- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Fast Lane Business Skills»
- Digitale Transformation
- Training nach Technologie
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Data Center
- Enterprise Mobility
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Wireshark / Packet Analysis
- Training nach Hersteller
- Aerohive Networks
- Amazon Web Services»
- Azeti Networks
- Blue Coat
- CA Technologies
- Check Point
- Cisco Sales / Business
- Cisco Learning Services»
- Cloud Security Alliance
- Cybersecurity First Responder
- Davra Networks
- F5 Networks
- HP Software
- Kaspersky Lab
- Linux / Open Source
- NCTA Cloud
- Palo Alto Networks
- Pivotal / Spring»
- Red Hat Linux / JBoss»
- Trend Micro
- TÜV (IT-Security)
Cisco Collaboration Partner Adoption Business Workshop (CPA-BW)
|Kursbeschreibung||Kurstermine||Detaillierter Kursinhalt||Download PDF|
Module 1: Program Overview, Positioning and Industry Trends
- You will review changes in the technology industry, business outcome selling and positioning.
- You will review Cisco's transition to a software-focused solution company.
Module 2: Program Preparation & Partner Value Proposition
- You will identify your Collaboration Adoption value proposition and positioning for customer engagements.
- You will see how the preparations and value propositions align with existing service and solution offerings.
Module 3: Customer Selection Process
- You will learn how to first engage existing customers, how to prioritize new opportunities and how to best engage the Cisco sales teams for maximum impact.
Module 4: Business Outcome Planning
- You will learn to identify key business outcomes and focus on selling solution delivery models, from product based solutions to Anything as a Service (XaaS) models.
Module 5: Engagement Planning & Engaging IT
- You will learn how to engage IT leaders as champions to gain access to business groups and formulate a joint strategy for driving value through adoption services.
Module 6: Executive Sponsor Engagement
- You will learn how to select and approach executive sponsors and practice specific formats for developing executive conversations.
Module 7: Line-of-Business Engagement
- With the support of the executive sponsor, you will learn how to engage the line-of-business team and leverage focus groups to develop a single business use case for the initial adoption engagement.
Module 8: Phase 1 Setup
- You will learn how to ensure customer readiness for an adoption rollout and review all of the operational components that need to be developed to ensure success.
Module 9: Phase 1 Deployment
- Experience is key when deploying a solution. You will learn how to ensure success of the program and measure results through surveys and key measurements.
Module 10: Metrics and Feedback
- You will review steps required to capture feedback through surveys and reports while sharing this data with key stakeholders inside and outside the customer.
Module 11: Project Completion and Next Phase Planning
- You will understand the importance of a tight scope of engagement, while avoiding scope-creep and preparing for additional adoption engagements.
Module 12: Considerations for Building an Adoption Practice and Program Summary
- You will learn to leverage the Ten Step process of building and implementing an efficient adoption practice.