NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – SAN Specialist, ONTAP (NCIE SAN CDOT)
NetApp Certified SAN Implementation Engineers have proven skills in understanding customer storage requirements, implementing Fibre Channel and iSCSI SAN solutions, and integrating different operating systems and applications such as Microsoft® Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server™, DB2®, and Oracle®.
NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—SAN Specialist, Clustered Data ONTAP logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully obtain NetApp Certified Data Administrator, Clustered Data ONTAP (NCDA cDOT) certification.
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator, Clustered Data ONTAP (NS0-157) exam
If you have already passed the NCIE exam, you must still also pass the NCDA before being granted the NCIE credential.
- SAN Fundamentals on Data ONTAP (WBT)
- SAN Design (WBT)
- SAN Implementation – Switch Configuration (WBT)
- NetApp Unified Connect Technical Overview and Implementation (WBT)
- Data ONTAP SAN Implementation (SANIMP)
- NetApp Portfolio: Exploring SAN Architectures and Configurations (SANARCH)
NS0-506 NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – SAN, Clustered Data ONTAP