Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist
The Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist is designed to test a learner's knowledge of the fundamentals of the Cisco Unified Computing System and their ability to implement a virtualized Data Center environment. Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist professionals will also be tested on the following components:
- Implementing the Cisco Unified Computing System B and C Series
- Cisco Unified Computing System in an enterprise data center routing and switching infrastructure
- Next-generation Cisco Nexus product family
Candidates pursuing 642-999 DCUCI
Complete one of the following recertification options every two years:
- Re-take and pass all exams for each Specialist certification indicated on the specific certification page. Please note: this includes ALL exams whether refreshed or not.
- Pass a current CCIE or CCDE written exam
Achieving or recertifying CCDE or any CCIE automatically extends your active Specialist certification(s) up to the point of expiration of the last certification achieved.