Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Design Specialist
The Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Design Specialist validates an engineer's ability to design scalable, reliable, and intelligent Data Center Virtualization solutions. The following products are covered in learning materials:
- Cisco Unified Computing System B and C Series
- Server virtualization software
- Server operating systems
- Additional Cisco Data Center products
All candidates must meet the following baseline requirements:
Candidates pursuing 642-998 DCUCD
Complete one of the following recertification options every two years:
- Re-take and pass all exams for each Specialist certification indicated on the specific certification page. Please note: this includes ALL exams whether refreshed or not.
- Pass a current CCIE or CCDE written exam
Achieving or recertifying CCDE or any CCIE automatically extends your active Specialist certification(s) up to the point of expiration of the last certification achieved.