Cisco Certified Network Associate Data Center (CCNA Data Center)
For data center network administrators who want to save time and money on data center design, equipment installation, and maintenance, the Cisco Certified Network Associate Data Center (CCNA Data Center) certification is a job-role-focused training and certification program that allows you to maximize your investment in your education and increase the value of your data center network.
Because of our experience with our existing certification and education programs and leadership in providing data center solutions, Cisco can provide a comprehensive program to address the key areas of data center network design, implementation, and maintenance.
- 640-911 DCICN
- 640-916 DCICT
CCNA Data Center certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for ICND1 exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification).