Cisco Certified Network Associate Collaboration (CCNA)
The Cisco CCNA Collaboration is a 3-year, professional-level certification program and training curriculum intended to recognize voice, video, and collaboration engineers who want to develop their collaboration and video skills.
Cisco Sales roles and Channel Partners in the following roles:
- Network Video Operators and Administrators
- Voice/UC /Collaboration/Communications Engineer
- Collaboration Tools Engineer
- Collaboration Sales/Systems Engineer
- IP Telephony VoIP Engineers
- IP Network Engineers
There are no prerequisites for the CCNA Collaboration certification. However, recommended that you have 1–3 years of experience working in a unified communications, voice, video, and/or collaboration network environment.